PARK BOARD MISSION
- To advocate for the park and support efforts to enhance the quality of community life in Bell Buckle.
- To provide leadership and direction for the development of the area around the old Bell Buckle School for the Park Complex.
- To oversee the development, implementation and continued maintenance of the park and recreation facilities with a high priority on sustaining the environment of an attractive park and a healthy urban forest.
- To provide constructive creative leisure and play opportunities for people of all ages.
- To make decisions that will be made in response to citizen needs and preferences and also with a long-range vision of future needs.
PARK & TREE BOARD