The park playground will be closed Thursday, July 20th from 5 a.m. until Friday, July 21st at 5 a.m. It will reopen at that time. Closing is for maintenance to playground.
Also, the walking trail will be closed from Friday, July 21st at 5 a.m. and will reopen Monday, July 24th at 5 a.m. for maintenance and sealing of the asphalt.
in the state of Tennessee!
- Bell Buckle Park Level 1 Arboretum with over 40 identified species
- 1/2 mile Walking Trail
- Ward Anderson Children's Playground
- Coop Picnic Pavilion with picnic tables and grills
- Amphitheater with grassy seating area
- 1/2 court basketball court
- A Pétanque court
- Art including two sculptures by Russ Faxon and a playground ceramic feature by Sherri Hunter
- ADA approved restrooms and drinking fountain
- Pavilion Rental
- Amphitheater Rental
Bell Buckle Park is proud to be an integral part of the Town of Bell Buckle’s Tree City USA program with a Memorial and Honorary tree program. Dozens of trees have been planted at the park with brick markers honoring and remembering loved ones.
The Park offers opportunities for all to enjoy. Residents and visitors alike can enjoy the serene beauty of the park or take advantage of the healthful benefits of a brisk walk on the walking trail or have fun at the Ward Anderson Playground. For large groups, the picnic pavilion may be rented.
The Bell Buckle Park Board hopes that the park is an enjoyable venue for all who visit. The Park Board strives to continue to create a unique place addressing the fundamental needs of our community and celebrate the spirit of Bell Buckle